Yesterday was a busy, busy day in my home. I am proud to say that I wrote four blog posts and then an additional 2020 words on my novel.
I might actually have a novel at the end of November. Even if I don’t, I will have gained a valuable habit of writing consistently. That may be more important than finishing a novel in one month anyway.
- It is the day I start writing (allparanormals.wordpress.com)
- National Blog Month or something like that (luke.gedeon.name)
- November 2nd-a procrastinator or Type A personality, which one are you? (muchadoaboutnano.wordpress.com)
- Writing for a Month (generallordisimo.com)
- NaNoWriMo Day #1 (kamilynette.wordpress.com)
- How Fast (or Slowly) Should You Write? (joannegphillips.wordpress.com)
- One Thing (everydayglamourblog.com)